Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my 8's

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Centrifuge Youth Camp
2. Going out to dinner with Sarah and Matt and Erin and Marcus on Friday.
3. Visiting some friends on Memorial Day
4. Tomorrow (Thursday) my day off
5. weighing in at 199 (soon hopefully)
6. My surprise trip from Sarah
7. editing a video here in a little bit
8. Matt Dugan updating his blog

8 things I did yesterday
1. ate breakfast
2. made a video for church
3. watched the Lakers Game
4. went to dinner at Jaliscos
5. went walking/running for an hour
6. found out a friend is also going to the Astros game on Saturday
7. encouraged Sarah as she recovers
8. went grocery shopping

8 things I wish I could do
1. skydive
2. buy anything I wanted
3. see students leading other students to a faith in Jesus Christ
4. buy a new phone
5. play golf once a week
6. Eat whatever I want and still loose weight
7. fly to a different city once a month
8. be a more inspiring leader

8 shows I watch
1. ESPN
2. The Bounty Hunter
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Survivor
5. The Hills
6. The Fantasy Factor
7. House Hunters
8. Diners Drive-ins and Dives

8 people I tag
Sarah
Michelle
Eric
Matt
Erin
Kenya
David
Bobby Bones

1 comment:

Eric said...

I can't wait for you to weigh in at 199 also. When I hit 198, I skipped 199 it was a pretty good feeling! Oh and thanks for tagging me...it meant I had to update my blog!