Wednesday, October 14, 2009

working hard

Sometimes working hard doesn't show itself for awhile. You wanna be in shape. You wanna loose weight but there are those times when you are working and working and it's just not happening. I think I am in that time right now. People keep saying, "man you have lost so much weight." Well I have lost a lot of weight compared to how bif I had gotten but I feel like I have so much more to loose. I need to be 20 or 30 pounds lighter to be totally healthy. My good friend(Eric) and I have been working out hard this week. we have been running for about 20 mins and then lifting weights to gain some strength. I really like this gym where we work out. It is called 24 hour Fitness and it is open obviously 24 hours a day but people are there running it 24/7. I have a keycard that I swipe and then go in, do whatever I want, and then go out the exit door. It is a very clean facility with all new workout equipment. I am enjoying working out again and being a lot more healthy than I was a year ago. I just wish my weight would drop like it did during the first six months of the year. Weight, GO DOWN! ok I guess it will now. talk again soon.

No comments: