Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogging

I think for most of you that are reading this, you are a blogger yourself on your own little blog url, so you might relate to this. Do you ever blog away your thoughts with hopes that people are going to read your blog and then respond in some form, fashion, or avenue? I think I did not originally begin the blog to have people comment, but since blogging away my thoughts on random subjects I have enjoyed the two, TWO, comments that I have received. The other day I am looking over my recent blog wondering if I had received any comments since it was a post that asked for some response back, and I see there is the number 1 beside the comment portion of my blog. I get a little excited thinking this is going to be a good response to the question I asked. I was wrong! It was a comment saying that I had not included this person in "the blogs that I read" section. I was glad to have received a comment, especially from this wonderful friend. BUT it was just not the comment I was looking forward to reading. Maybe you, yourself have had this very same situtation happen to you. Maybe that is the common thing that happens in the blogging world, but I am not sure I like that part of the blogging world. People want to know but not always be known. That kinda reminds me of a good thought. That God wants us to know Him and to make Him known. i wish i was more like God, He is so Godly!!! well that's enough for now.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I do think it is common for people to read and not comment. I'm definitely guilty of that! It's funny because I've been frustrated with the same thing as you, yet the frustration doesn't make me comment any more often.

So here's to my comment of the week! ;) Just kidding, but really I do enjoy reading your blog. . . even when I don't comment.

Erin said...

First off, sorry for leaving a comment that didn't have anything to do with your latest blog. Also, I understand what you're saying - even though we don't write blogs for people to comment, we always want to hear what people think about what we wrote. I've learned that the more I comment on other people's blogs, the more comments I get on mine (the same for facebook). Soooo...yeah.

Sarah said...

I was so trying to comment on your last post at school the other day and then it wouldn't post and then I forgot to do it...sorry charlie..I do read it though!

Casey Williams said...

well I will definitely say thanks for all the comments this time.

Eric said...

I totally feel you. I will make a deal with you so both of us feel good...you comment on my new post and I will comment on your new post! That's what friends are for!

Anonymous said...

i comment on people's blogs all the time.

- allison