Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Time

I am pumped about the fall season. There are so many things to enjoy during the fall season of the year. The weather begins to cool down some in Texas. Football season begins which is very exciting in many ways. The colors of fall begin to set in and things turn so beautiful. Labor Day Weekend was a good weekend with my family. Saturday morning I was able to play some golf with my dad. Even though the course is not a professional one nor is it very hard, I played well. I birdied 3 holes and pared several others. We had a good time away playing games and hanging out. I am feeling a lot better about my job because things are underway for the fall. Discipleship classes have begun and seem to be doing well. All of the students are back at school so things have slowed down some. I am beginning to think future now for winter, spring, and summer ministries. What will be beneficial? What impacts students spiritually? What impacts anyone spiritually? I desire to concentrate on my own spiritual journey this fall. Desire to memorize more scripture. To seek God's direction for the future. Share thoughts for any or all of these questions. OUT!

No comments: